Monday 18 April 2016

A few simple weight loss tips for success...

Whenever I need help or need to fix something at home (not my forte :)) if I get stuck I consult the oracle of knowledge aka the internet...

For small things it's invaluable, search and get an instant answer...

For bigger things, suddenly you are bombarded with information, if it's something big and important, the amount of information can be overwhelming...

Although having waded through it myself regarding healthy lifestyle advice the messages are the same, but can seem conflicting...

Creating a healthy lifestyle can seem daunting especially when there is always so much else going on!

I have been told by those that read my advice that it's a bit like I have been listening in to your conversations!

But having talked to and helped so many over the last two decades I have a good idea of the challenges.

But know, if a post resonates with you, its because many people share the same challenges...

Here are a few simple nuggets of advice...

Your eating habits are important, but staying active helps, there is always something in life that requires a certain level of strength and energy.

If others doubt or question what you are doing, or sometimes you find your belief lacking, try and plough on regardless, progress will be made.

It's great to have a big objective, but steady progress is fine, break down your objectives into smaller steps, to make it less overwhelming.

Don't be hard on yourself if it gets challenging, just keep doing what you can to maintain for now and as soon as you get chance, do what you can to keep making progress.


If you would like a free report that simplifies the weight loss system I have used to help people get results since 1997...

Then head to www.edshealthyweightlossfreereport.co.uk

Any questions? Leave me a comment!

Thanks Ed.

No comments:

Post a Comment