Monday 11 April 2016

Great results from buying an ab/hip/thigh toner, read this first!

I'm not of fan of fitness informercials; pushing some sort of gadget onto the unsuspecting public promising unbelievable results that said gadget has about 5% involvement in...

gadgets that work the stomach and nothing else or a new cheap gadget that works hips and thighs and after a few goes the fat miraculously melts away apparently...

Which in my opinion is pretty underhand marketing, not to mention in fact impossible!

after hearing more about this and their marketing tactics it gets worse...

The marketing company won't market any of these fitness gadget products, unless they fold away.

Well maybe that sounds like a good idea...

but the reason they should fold away is so the company incurs less refunds...

When the person finds out it doesn't give them the result it says it does, they can fold it away and forget about it.

I have always made it a point to "tell it like it is".

When someone in the gym says: " Can you show me some stomach / hips/ thigh exercises?"

I will always say yes and inform them the exercise itself equates to a small percentage of results.

In fact I have turned people away who have said "I'm going to do Personal Training with you, so I can lose weight and eat what I want".

I wish Nutrition habits weren't the biggest factor, I don't have much to gain by advising this.

I know it isn't easy, to open the cupboard or fridge and see what just tastes the best first, rather than the healthiest choice...

Those people who didn't want to change their eating habits thinking they could get results, usually came back when they realised that was the way.

But if they do invent something, a short cut, a new exercise or gadget (does vegetable spaghetti or rice count? Thought not :)) I will let you know!!

By the way if you want regular content sent to your inbox and want a free weight loss report, go to: wwwedshealthyweightlossfreereport.co.uk

Any questions, please use the comment section.

Thanks,
Ed.

No comments:

Post a Comment