Monday 4 July 2016

Eating out and still getting Weight Loss results...

After cramming loads in to a Sunday, we headed very late in the day for a Carvery...

Even though it was the weekend, I still had a nutrition plan to keep me on the straight and narrow...

I can load up on the healthy things, especially veggies, but I tend to only pick a couple of small roast potatoes and a very small Yorkshire pudding...

But you know when your too late when you walk in and the chef is tucking into his roast...

So the only other place that was likely to be open was the Indian Restaurant...

A bit of a curveball as this menu would be more of a challenge...

Luckily for me, this was part of my research for my website...

So I knew a couple of Poppadum's at the beginning was OK, although not very nutritious, they are light and low energy...

Although I'd researched which curries were ok, I went for the obvious mixed tandoori grill and salad and we shared a very light spinach and garlic rice...

Now, I'm sure you are finding this incredibly interesting... :)

But my point is you can combine healthy eating with eating out, it's just knowing what the best options are...

Knowing what fits in the plan that even if your goal is weight loss, will still keep you on track, or if it's the weekend an indulgence that you know won't halt progress and undo your hard work...

In my new website I will highlight my system that has helped many people get weight loss results and part of that will be to investigate different menus from common popular eateries to enable an extensive list of best options...

As someone who is into their food and a healthy lifestyle, the idea is to be able to do both...

For a free report on combining regularly visiting your favourite coffee shop and still getting weight loss results, with some invaluable weight loss guidelines; go to: www.costacoffeeonaweightlossplan.co.uk

Thanks Ed.



No comments:

Post a Comment