Monday 1 August 2016

Realistic Food Preparation for Weight Loss.

One of the biggest healthy eating lifestyle challenges is food preparation...

It can be an incredibly arduous task...

It can be time consuming...

The truth is most people have very little time to prepare...

Or they spend a lot of time making or preparing food for others (Mums)...

I remember one of the first times I made breakfast for my other half and the step children...

I was making Omelettes, when it came to Omelette number 4 (mine), despite knowing all the science and having an unwavering discipline with my own nutrition 80% of the time...

I couldn't help thinking at this point in the breakfast proceedings how easy it would be to tip cornflakes in a bowl and add milk...

I stayed strong (just)...

But I know of people and weight loss plans which means prepping all their meals for the whole week in little Tupperware...

Or batch cooking on a Sunday...

To be honest, I couldn't do that...

But I do know the power of preparing, any kind of preparing will really help...

For example...

To purposely make too much food for dinner, so there will be enough for lunch the next day...

To always have snacks in your bag, like Fruit and Nuts for example, or a bar that has Protein as well as Carbohydrate to keep boosting metabolism between meals...

To make a shopping list with healthy ideas, so you can plan ahead for the week and if your weekly routine is similar, one that will require less thought as you get into the habit...

At the very least water to take with you...

On whatever level you can prepare, it will really help, wether to feel/ look better or improve health and so many other benefits...
 
If you are unsure of the best eating habits to get results or advice about best things to order at a Coffee house; go to www.edshealthyweightlossfreereport.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment