Monday 27 March 2017

Lose Weight, Change Shape and Indulge.

I know for some it is very hard to believe...

Difficult to comprehend even...

That I am not perfect, not just in real life...

But lifestyle...

I don't get excited about lettuce...

Or sprinting on Treadmills or doing push ups...

It's merely a means to an end...

But I am rock solid with my lifestyle habits from Monday morning until Saturday afternoon...

Unshakeable even...

Then at some point Saturday afternoon things change...

Even if there isn't a full moon involved...

I just relax it a bit, in fact I look forward to it...

The problem is I can eat, yes eating protein rich food and healthy fat satisfies you quicker, but for me it only works to some degree...

I don't visit them often, but the word "gluttony" would sum up me at a Buffett, it's not record breaking but my habits do Make Buffett owners sweat...

The first round of a Buffett is a bit of a recce, have a little bit of everything to suss out what's best, and then go back as many times as you can for what tastes best...

At a restaurant with family and friends, they don't have to ask, if there are left overs, they just send them over...

But the point of it all, is that I never ever ask those that I'm working with and helping to give up anything, that's just a short term strategy...

So yes, you can have your favourite indulgences and still get the results you want, you just have to make sure that for most of the time you are practicing good habits...

Then there is no guilt involved, I can enjoy food a Personal Trainer shouldn't be seen to be eating normally...

You can lose, change shape, improve health, feel better, look better and have a little bit of what you like...

See you really can do this...

Ed (As the waiter/waitress asks "did you enjoy your food?" I say mine was good, his was good, hers was good, hers was good, his was good...) Stride.

No comments:

Post a Comment