Monday 24 April 2017

One thing essential to lose weight (or achieve anything else).

If there is one thing that makes anyone successful at anything...

To step by step create any result...

It's a system!

Dynamic it is not...

Sexy it is not...

But when anyone has followed my healthy weight loss system...

They have got results...

But to be honest I don't ever recall anyone, ever using the word dynamic and my name in the same sentence...

But systems are effective...

If you are a Mum, what systems do you have in place to make sure the little ones get fed, do homework, bath time and get to sleep at a good hour?...

Or in business terms, systems that create a desired result; productivity, profitability for example?...

If you need further proof I'm not dynamic, I even have a system for vacuuming the house or mowing the lawn, I know, I blow people's minds sometimes...

My systematic weight loss programme is designed such that all it involves is taking weekly steps, doing the things that make the biggest difference first...

I will tell you more about it very soon...

You can start your own today though...

If things are staying the same, that means something needs to be done differently...

Think of something you are willing to do now, no matter how big or small and commit to it for the long term...

Then next week, commit to another one and repeat...

That's it you are creating your own system!

You are making progress...

If anyone finds out about your system though, don't expect them to describe you as dynamic :) ... 

You can do this.

Ed ( I will admit it, describing my self as not very dynamic is a bit like describing the city of Venice as "a bit damp") Stride.





No comments:

Post a Comment