Monday 10 April 2017

Two things that make Weight Loss possible.


When I was younger I may have got into talking about doing different exercises and exercising in general...

Being a busy step dad and family man means these days I tend to see exercise as a means to an end...

In a social setting, if they don't know what I do for a living I always get the same response about exercise...

"Oh I don't exercise, I just don't have the energy"...

I smile and nod (there's a time and a place, I'm learning)...

But that response baffles me...

Because exercising regularly gives you energy!

In fact healthy eating and exercise form an amazing healthy lifestyle cycle...

You see when you exercise, after because your blood sugar (energy reserves) are low and you have created the need for healthy soft tissue repair...

Your body is more likely to crave healthier food...

And when you regularly eat healthy food, you tend to feel healthier and cleaner and more vibrant...

More likely to be more active and move more, rather than sluggish and lethargic...

Then when you are more active, you are more likely to crave healthy food...

And it begins again...

And in this scenario, it doesn't really matter if it was the chicken or the egg that came first, the cycle will start either way...

"But I haven't always got time to drive to a gym, do an hour, drive back...

Then make use of whatever time you have...

The metabolism boosting exercise sessions in my 12 week programme are about 25 mins long and need no equipment...

Take whatever step you can in relation to your healthy lifestyle cycle...

Ed ( "Good news we are invited to a do and they are cooking for every one, they are even doing a vegetarian option" "Are they doing a Personal Trainer option?" "Yes it's called stay home on your own and eat Chicken & Broccoli") Stride.

2 comments:

  1. Very helpful for weight loss programs.

    Thanking you.
    Richard
    https://go.nasa.gov/2oRdmDt

    ReplyDelete