Monday 17 July 2017

Can you relate to my weight gain story?

I will admit having the experience of 20 years of helping people lose and shape up...

I can get complacent myself...

Don't get me wrong I am very focused on my healthy lifestyle (to the point it might slightly annoy those I live with)...

But I can think everything is under control...

So here I am in our resort on holiday putting on a pair of swimming shorts, which do up with Velcro..

I'm sure you know how Velcro works, attach one side to the other, right?...

Only for this to work you have to be able to get them in contact in the first place..

I'm in denial a year ago these fit fine!...

So I use my strength...

It works, they do up!...

But the next noise is the sound of Velcro separating very quickly...

What's worse is this is happening right at the start of the holiday, I haven't even visited the buffet yet!

Luckily everything else (including two other shorts fit) so you don't have to feel too sorry for me (what do you mean you don't??!!)...

But this is a wake up call, you see for me if you don't have much confidence, being in better shape than most is key and an inch gained around the waist is a big deal...

(Most personal trainers are like this, so don't feel intimated by them if you are at the gym :))...

I could do something drastic, I could blame my other half for being such a great cook and feeder...

I could wear black a lot...

I could suck in and keep really good posture (actually I'm trying that)...

But I just need to take my own advise, work harder to stabilise my blood sugar...

Which kinda means putting less energy in my body so it doesn't stick on the tummy making shorts hard to do up...

A few eating habit alterations a bit of patients and I will be back to how I was...

See despite knowing stuff I can gain unexpectedly, I'm not that inhuman after all...

I will let you know my progress...

If you are in the same position, why not do the same.

www.loseandshapeupexpert.com


No comments:

Post a Comment