Friday 14 July 2017

Does weight loss work for regular people?

During a seminar or if I'm giving advice in a group of people...

If I try and relate something to that I do myself to give some kind of tip that can be applied...

I'm usually given a type of look, that if I was telepathic (I'm not, but I have learned to read these signals) would say "that's great for you tracksuit boy, but what about us normal people...

Then if someone I'm standing with or is part of the seminar gives their real life example, that is usually very similar to mine...

The person is suddenly "all ears"...


In trying to help and provide solutions to people, all the principles and programmes I teach are all followed religiously by me, apart from, ahem Saturday afternoon to Sunday night...

I think it's very fair to say that those that came to me looking for results were certainly in a place where they were dissatisfied with where they were and needed someone who would provide the right information, help them carry it out and hold them accountable...

You can read a few case studies of Mums I have helped at : www.loseandshapeupexpert.com
(Scroll down a little bit...)

So these Mums came to me motivated and ready to install a few new lifestyle solutions...

Wether one to one or in a 12 week group programme...

Maybe sometimes there was more to it than they first thought...

I wish Lose and Shaping up was down to just a few snazzy exercises to be honest...

Sometimes the fact they were in a group with like minded individuals with the same goal in mind kept them on track...

And decided they didn't just want short term results, they wanted to be in control, make it a habit forming lifestyle where they are in charge of being able to maintain results as long as they want.

But once momentum was generated, I could see this gave them a boost and this was when things started to happen and each week we would measure progress to stay on track...

And it's amazing to be there through someone's transformation and all the positives...

In terms of what they had in common, well it was certainly a clear and important objective...

Enough to seek out help and guidance...

Knowing they would need to be consistent, even during a bad week, just to do what they could...

Then obviously when progress starts getting made, that's when motivation increases and then...

Well read there stories for your self.

www.loseandshapeupexpert.com
(Scroll down a bit).


You can do this.

Ed ( From preachy, annoying track suit boy to "Ed your a genius" "and it's been an enjoyable journey" even, thats a transformation in itself, although I'm still a bit preachy apparently) Stride.

No comments:

Post a Comment