Monday 31 July 2017

Is Perfectionism ruining your weight loss results?

In somethings I do I will admit to spending far too much time on the details rather than speed...

And I can and I have met so many people who take an "all or nothing approach" to everything...

A lot of the time that includes losing and shaping and their health...

And I get it Busy Mums Busy business people are on the go...

There isn't time to even think about it, yet alone time to think clearly and develop the perfect plan...

So no action is taken...

Or if a perfectionists plan is put into place is will look like; great results for the short term, followed by lapse, followed by great results followed for the short term followed by lapse and then give up...

I have been told of plans to radically change lifestyle habits (most common at new year and September when the children go back to school)...

Radical changes such as: From fast food and take always to chicken and broccoli...

A bottle of mummy petrol each night to teetotal (wouldn't like to be around that one)...

Chocolate and crisps to vegetable and dip...

Sporadic exercise to "I'm doing it every day"...

Big sporadic meals to I'm going to eat little and often every two hours...

I've never seen someone go from blood sugar peaks and troughs to stabilised over night...

You get my point. But perfect action means no action as nothing is perfect.

Those that I have seen (and helped) succeed didn't strive for perfect...

Most of the time, life gets in the way, so as someone knows how to get results, the perfect lifestyle isn't necessary, imperfect action will beat perfect action every time.

So give yourself permission or I give you permission to just do the best you can with what you have and the time you have.

You can do this.

Ed

www.loseandshapeupexpert.com












No comments:

Post a Comment