Monday 7 August 2017

When it comes to weight loss how do you know what delivers real results and what is a fad?

If I was starting from square one in an effort to lose and shape up...

I'll admit, looking around at what is on offer I wouldn't know where to start...

So many different "diets" different ways, different opinions...

With so many different ways to take action I can see why the outcome for you might be take no action...

Especially if time is short and there are so many other things vying for your attention...

I understand why so many are frustrated, unhappy and stuck...

Luckily for me, it being my area of expertise I can see what's going on...

I can see a quick fix a mile off and when we need a solution, why not go for the option that (promises) to provide the solution quickly...

Usually in the form of pills and gadgets, usually endorsed by good looking, in shape people, the question is: is that all they have done to get into the shape they are in, or are they doing something else themselves?...

If the gadget is designed to be folded away and forgotten, then the idea is to get as many people as possible to part with their money, rather than get them a result...

The word "diet" to me makes me think of restriction and a drastic lowering of calories, this brings a short term result, but as soon as you stop, you gain and quite possibly more...

Then when you have become so unhappy with this, you have to go back and repeat the process...

Now don't get me wrong, I am in the weight loss industry and I am in business, hopefully reading my messages you can see I come from the belief of "care and help others get what they want and you can get what you want" partnership...

For the results to be long term it is necessary not to have restriction...

Nothing should be off limits...

It's creating a lifestyle, where the habits are sustainable...

It's just that maybe to get started you need the help of an expert or a group led by an expert...

The blood sugar stabilisation plan works that if your blood sugar is steady of an average day, you burn fat...

It's then finding your favourite foods that help you do that and an effective exercise plan you can easily adhere to...

And I'm ready to help with that!...

In in my group lose and shape up, the first 3 sessions will be free and there will be a challenge to see who can lose the most over 3 sessions, whilst still for example enjoying a glass of wine each night...

Sign up to receive your free report by entering your details on the right (desktop only)...  

Ed (so miss fitness model, that supplement is what keeps you looking great? "Oh yes it's the Supplement and a little bit of intense exercise five times a week and eating bland healthy food all the time, but that was just for the filming of the advert and they paid me a fortune, soon as filming finished I had the most almighty blow out for days after") Stride.

No comments:

Post a Comment