Monday 13 November 2017

Maybe in your younger days pre children you could do things on a whim...

Life could have a certain spontaneity...

Not so much anymore now you are older, have more commitments and possibly children...

Life involves a lot more planning and routine...

But you could really use this to your advantage for losing and shaping!...

Maybe why I have some kind of success is because I am a little bit “routine”...

I know, not a great brag, but hopefully evidence I’m trying to help rather than impress :)

But if you have stable routines around your other commitments, build in your own routines...

I have said it before, success at this is doing the same mundane healthy habits over and over...

So if your life had become a lot more routine than it was before then use it to your advantage...

I know you are short on time, but find habits that are so quick to implement...

Could be as simple as having a healthy breakfast buy setting your alarm five minutes earlier...

Packing healthy snacks and drink if you spend a lot of time in your car...

On the flip side, it’s easy if life involves routine to keep repeating unhealthy habits...

Are there any when thinking about it that you do over and over without thinking or can you increase your awareness to look out for them?...

How could you take baby steps that wouldn’t require time, just doing things slightly differently...

So if life has got a bit predictable and routine, use it to your advantage, do that rare thing of helping yourself and  start putting in some habits that will effect your losing and shaping efforts and effect your health and happiness for the better.

If you read my blogs and wish I would cover a certain subject, just let me know!

Here to help.

Ed (I remember one of the little ones saying “Mummy, Eda is very predictables”) Stride.

No comments:

Post a Comment