Monday 11 December 2017

To get weight loss results, do the most important things first.

I get a lot of questions...

Which I quite like to be honest...

Maybe it’s massaging my fragile ego...

That someone might think I know something about something...

But a lot of the time I find it’s easy to get bogged down in the details...

Or worse that working with me means they are going to have to give up all the small things they enjoy...

“I will never be able to have wine again, I can’t forgo my wine, or favourite snack and after what I have to go through in my day- it’s the one thing that keeps me sane”...

“I like peanuts but I heard they were not the best nut”...

“Can I still put sugar in my tea and coffee?”...

“Can I still have my favourite little treat at the week end?”...

These are details, this might be the most hippiest way I describe something...

But these are “small rocks” and if you worry too much about them, you haven’t got much room for the big rocks...

The things that really matter...

That will make a difference...

Some big rocks are...

Having a modest portion of a protein rich food at each meal...

Drinking enough water...

Having enough and a variety of vegetables...

Doing exercise that stimulates muscle combined with heart healthy exercise a few times a week or at the very least, just being active enough...

Once these become part of your lifestyle, if you are thinking I want to go further...

Then it’s time to go on to the next biggest thing...

And so on...

But it shouldn’t be one more thing you have to think of...

Go with and focus on those things that make a big difference...

Or if you don’t need another thing to think of...

Then get help from someone you consider knows something about something...

Reply in the comments if you have any questions.

But only if you are willing to apply those big rocks I mentioned before.

Thanks Ed.

www.loseandshapeupexpert.com

No comments:

Post a Comment