Monday 3 July 2017

Do you consider yourself on a diet?

Here is a fun fact for you...

I know, bit of excitement on a Monday...

Apparently there are 27 million people in the UK at this point in time who would classify them selves as "on a diet"...

27 million people who are trying to Lose and Shape...

I bet a lot of the 27 million people are also Busy Mums, with loads of other commitments who are at this point, frustrated and stuck, lacking motivation and support and dissatisfied with how they look and feel and probably their health too...

Thats a lot of people for me to help...

But, I'm willing...

And maybe it starts with my posts, so feel to let people know about them...

Now above I wrote 27 million are trying to Lose and Shape up...

But for me to Lose and Shape up means a complete lifestyle...

A lot of systems focus on just healthy eating, which itself is hugely important and will yield the greatest return...

I would term this as the "Losing" aspect and thats great, thats what so many of you want - to be slimmer...

However, for a "losing" healthy eating plan to work long term it has to be followed, pretty much forever...

As if our metabolisms slow, so does the number of calories we need per day decrease, making it easier to store if we stop...

The shape aspect for me refers to exercise, and working in health clubs here and abroad for the last two decades I have been around a lot of exercisers, and had a lot of experience with exercise science...

Nothing shapes the body like exercise, especially resistance type exercises...

Not to mention if you are maintaining or increasing the healthy components of your body like muscle, bone density and water, you burn more calories per day even at rest...

But health clubs are great for providing the latest exercise machines and motivational classes, but lacking the eating habits side...

And you can have great shape, but if you haven't lost it will be hidden under body fat...

Its by combing the two that works best, to lose - have a realistic nutritional plan that fits in with your busy lifestyle...

And to shape - to have an effective exercise plan that is convenient enough to be followed a few times a week and designed with you in mind...

These are the elements to include for complete results.

You can do this.

PS: If you need the help of a complete plan, the developers are putting the finishing touches to mine! Keep reading the posts for details...

Ed ( 27 million people to help, maybe I could clone myself, not sure my other half would like that all though on the bright side, I would only have to do the bins every other day) Stride

www.loseandshapeupexpert.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment