Monday 9 May 2016

Weight Loss: Either you have or you haven't...

Whenever I am enlisted to help someone achieve a health and fitness objective I always assume, they chose me because of my fountain of relevant knowledge :) ...

most days for the last nearly two decades I have always made sure the info I have is at the forefront of helping someone get results...

But one of the main reasons people will hire someone like me is accountability...

There is a great way to make someone accountable, without having to nag (although I guess I cant rule out doing that myself occasionally :))

...but when you are setting out to achieve something how do you really know you are successful?

If you had a garden in a sorry state (stay with me :)) that you wanted to transform, you could say you had worked hard planting and watering and nurturing, but eventually there would be a sure fire way to tell...

With a business venture, you could claim to put the hours in, but there would be a way to tell if it was successful or not...

...Actually maybe there are some variables with the above examples...

But somethings are very black and white...

Such as measuring your lifestyle results...

However you choose to do it...

It could be how clothes fit, comparable selfies over time, wether you have an upright posture, the weighing scales (if you must).

But there is no grey area with measurements, either its working and your progressing or maintaining or worse...

If it's important enough, you just have to do what you can to the best of your ability...

I've even tried at various points to have a story ready as to why I wasn't where I wanted to be, it didn't have any effect on the result...

To get a weight loss report and receive content by email with links to informative videos, weekly tasty but healthy recipes; sign up at : www.edshealthyweightlossfreereport.co.uk

Or leave any questions in the comments section...

Thanks,
Ed.


No comments:

Post a Comment