Monday 29 May 2017

Do you believe you can lose and shape up?


Information at the moment is everywhere...

Literally at the push of a button...

When I first started helping people I used to think information was all people needed to get results...

And for some 20 years ago, maybe it was...

But just having all the answers and information as your disposal isn't always enough...

In fact honestly you probably have a realistic idea of what you need to do...

I commonly hear "I know what I need to do, but I can't get myself to do it"...

There are a few reasons for this and so many people feel this way...

To take big steps towards something, you have to have belief that you can achieve it...

Without belief, it leaves you unwilling to do what you know you need to do...

Without belief it's easy to get distracted by other things...

It's a reason why, I don't tell you just to focus on losing and shaping up, I want you to focus on the benefits personal to you, losing and shaping is just a catalyst to this...

But I want you to create the picture of these benefits until you can plainly see what actions are necessary and follow through...

I know there must be so many things in the past that promised so much and delivered so little or delivered but only for a short time...

I want to provide some inspiration to read and see what others have achieved and know there is a workable system behind it...

But it only works if applied, by all means take baby steps to begin, it will create momentum and progress...

You deserve to be in the shape or health you wish to be in, there are steps to get you there, you just have to believe or if that's a challenge, acknowledge that at least it's possible to achieve what you want to achieve and start from there...

You can do this...

Ed (And who knows when you achieve this, these posts would even sound less preachy and annoying, no promises though!) Stride.

No comments:

Post a Comment